Accretive Solutions is proud to have Alisanne Gilmore-Allen, Senior Director, speaking at the this year's ISACA SV Spring Conference in Santa Clara, CA.
Data Security Breaches: Are you prepared?
18 CPEs. Industry Insights. Networking. Wine social.
Most companies have some sort of data breach preparedness program in place however we face several hard to solve security challenges - changing threat spectrum with wide array of actors, Nation-states and proxies, Insider threat, malware, exploitation of zero day vulnerabilities, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. Responding and staying ahead of emerging threats and the increasing sophistication of cybercriminals requires "constant vigilance," as Mad-Eye Moody from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series was fond of saying
|WHEN:||April 6-7, 2017|
|WHERE:||Biltmore Hotels & Suites
2151 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Topics covered include:
- Risks from system breaches
- Password breach aftershocks
- Nation-State cyber-attacks
- Healthcare hacks
- International data breaches
- Changes in legal environment
- Critical infrastructure
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, Directors, CISO and CIOs who want to stay compliant and prevent security breaches
- Audit, governance and privacy professionals who want to make sure they can prove compliance within budget
- Technical-level professionals who just want to understand it all and have the confidence to know it’s going to work
The conference offers an unrivaled opportunity to expand your network and build onto your knowledge and skills. Check back for information about the expert-led sessions, workshops and learning tracks.
For more information or to register for this event, please visit https://emailneta.wixsite.com/isacasv-springconf17.