Accretive Solutions’ Executive Search Practice has been engaged by a public, global company to recruit a Tax Analyst II to join their team, located in Irving. Candidates must have 2+ years’ tax experience, and an accounting/finance/tax degree. Preferred is a CPA candidate and several years’ consolidated tax returns experience. The company is growing, has a strong tax department and excellent benefits.
The purpose of this position has the overall objective of enhancing shareholder value by reducing taxes through effective tax planning strategies and defense of these strategies while ensuring the Company conducts its affairs with knowledge of and in conformity with applicable tax laws. This position will be involved in the moderately complex assignments (returns, provision, and research).
• Assist in the national and state/province tax compliance efforts, including gathering required information, analyzing data, preparing returns, reviewing returns and documenting tax positions
• Assist in the preparation of tax provisions and tax related financial reporting data including compliance with regulations
• Lead or assist with national, state/province and/or local audits; gather, prepare, and review information requested; research and respond to issues raised
• Provide tax analysis and reporting as it applies to the Company’s financial forecast and long range business plan
• Research and recommend on various tax matters
• Participate in the tax department compliance effort
• Other duties as assigned
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) years of work-related experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or global equivalent
• Master of Science in Taxation (MST) and/or Master of Laws (LLM) degree or global equivalent
• Four (4) years of recent tax experience in a public accounting firm, law firm and/or large multinational company
• Two (2) years reviewing/preparing consolidated tax returns
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• High critical thinking/reasoning ability
If you, or someone you know, meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact Jennifer Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org and include an updated resume/CV.
Accretive Solutions is a national professional services firm providing Consulting, Staffing, and Outsourcing solutions to a wide variety of organizations from start-ups to the Fortune 500. We specialize in solving problems in Accounting & Finance, Governance & Compliance, Information Technology and Business Transformation. Our Executive Search practice has a long and successful history of identifying great talent on behalf of our clients and their organizations.
Throughout our 30 year history performing Executive Search, we have earned an excellent reputation for delivering results and operating with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism. One of the things that set us apart is our practice of always doing what is in the best interests of those we serve - both clients and candidates alike.
Accretive Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.