Accretive Solutions’ Consulting Practice has been engaged by one of its clients to recruit a SAP HANA Resource to join their team, located in The Metro Detroit Area.
The SAP HANA Resource will be responsible for designing and developing data models in SAP HANA using HANA Studio as well as organize HANA repository objects and packaging artifacts using delivery units. This resource will also Integrate HANA models with SAP BW by developing objects like DSOs, InfoObjects, etc.
• Develop BEx queries with BEx query designer.
• Create reports using multiple tools such as Analysis Office, BO Cloud, Lumira.
• Meet with business groups to gather requirements and information on related business processes and existing IT solutions.
• Recommend the solution approach based on SAP standard best practices and company guidelines.
• Create functional and technical designs.
• Coordinate the implementation with the development team to ensure systems requirements, deadlines and priorities are clear and attained.
• Test the solution during assembly, acceptance, & integration test phases.
• Identify innovation opportunities and develop prototype solutions with new technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 5+ years of experience with SAP.
• Deep understanding of HANA technology at the application and database level:
• Ability to create SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting
• Experience with pre-defined HANA Business Library Functions and Predictive Analytics Library Functions.
• Experience with HANA models optimization and performance tuning
• Experience with HANA Live
• Experience in SAP BI/BW application development
• Understanding of UI5 technology and SAP Gateway is preferred
• Strong Data modeling experience implementing complex scenarios
• Functional background in SAP and understanding of SAP ECC business process integration
• Understanding of SAP design, development, testing and implementation processes
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Software engineering skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to lead a team in a high paced environment.
If you, or someone you know, meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact Jami Turovich at email@example.com and include an updated resume/CV.
Accretive Solutions is a national professional services firm providing Consulting, Staffing, and Outsourcing solutions to a wide variety of organizations from start-ups to the Fortune 500. We specialize in solving problems in Accounting & Finance, Governance & Compliance, Information Technology and Business Transformation.
We pride ourselves on providing challenging and rewarding work that accentuates the skill and experience of our talented team of consultants. Once our clients meet our people, they don’t forget our name.
We offer our contract consultants a competitive compensation package, a 401(k) savings plan and opportunities for career growth and development.
Accretive Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.