Accretive Solutions’ Executive Search practice has been engaged by one of its clients to recruit an International Tax Manager to join their team, located in the Greater Detroit area.
• Manage the IRS international tax audit information document requests and related issues.
• Review U.S. international tax forms and adhere to strict deadlines imposed by the IRS or by the department internally.
• Coordinate and manage outside consultants and department budget related to international tax.
• Solid knowledge of U.S. tax rules especially on issues such as permanent establishments, effectively connected income, withholding taxation, FATCA, Subpart F, Section 956, and others.
• Manage internal and external staff.
• Manage the preparation and review of the completion of various U.S. international tax filings. This includes Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 1120-F, 1042, 5713, FBAR filings, FINCEN 114, W-8 forms, and 1118 to ensure compliance with U.S. International tax reporting and filing requirements.
• Support international operations for non-US entities and their impact on the U.S. income tax return. This includes partnering with the tax teams in various foreign countries to effectively control tax risks related to issues such as permanent establishment, transfer pricing, withholding taxation and FATCA compliance.
• Special projects related to identifying and mitigating U.S. tax compliance risks in conjunction with new tax legislation, other tax developments and initiatives, BEPS, OECD guidelines, and IRS restructuring.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA and/or MST required
• 7+ years of minimum overall tax experience, 4 years minimum solid international tax compliance experience
• Strong technology skills including Excel, Access, CorpTax
If you, or someone you know, meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact Priscilla Barczyk at Pbarczyk@accretivesolutions.com and include an updated resume/CV.
Accretive Solutions is a national professional services firm providing Consulting, Staffing, and Outsourcing solutions to a wide variety of organizations from start-ups to the Fortune 500. We specialize in solving problems in Accounting & Finance, Governance & Compliance, Information Technology and Business Transformation. Our Executive Search practice has a long and successful history of identifying great talent on behalf of our clients and their organizations.
Throughout our 30 year history performing Executive Search, we have earned an excellent reputation for delivering results and operating with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism. One of the things that set us apart is our practice of always doing what is in the best interests of those we serve - both clients and candidates alike.
Accretive Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.