We are currently seeking consultants experienced with Basel reporting to oversee our client’s Basel I and Basel III reporting processes. This will include oversight, audit and some hands-on generation of Basel reporting for the US and Japan, along with general process review and suggesting best practices.
• Strong understanding of Basel (Risk-Based Capital) requirements and calculations (Standardized method) is a must have requirement
• Auditing background would be highly preferable for reviewing standards
• Meticulously detail-oriented due to the large quantities of data and reports with different requirements.
• Experience writing detailed desktop procedures would be highly desired
• Dedicated to meeting deadlines
• Proficiency with Excel advance formulas would be a plus
• Working with our clients to develop best practices around automated solutions to ensure that credit risk, market risk, and operational risk are accurately captured.
• Keeping clients up-to-date with the latest regulatory rules to ensure capital calculations adhere to current standards.
• 10+ years of experience working in a US bank, with strong experience in working with US Basel Market Risk Requirements.
• Exposure to Market Risk model approval with Federal Regulators.